The Campbell Hausfeld 120-gallon, 10 hp, fully packaged, horizontal, two-stage air compressor (CE8001FP) is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets. This air compressor has a high air flow of 36 CFM @ 90 PSI to power multiple, high-demand air tools. Its industrial-rated NEMA motor operates on three-phase electrical power, driving a long-life, cast-iron, two-stage pump that’s designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. The pump head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton(r) high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing when compared to paper gaskets. For smooth, low-vibration operation, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced. Isolation pads further minimize the potentially damaging effects of vibration and help contribute to reliable operation. An aftercooler removes excess moisture from compressed air, helping to protect air tools. An automatic, electronic drain regularly removes moisture from the tank to minimize rust formation and extend tank life.
- Commercial Duty Cast Iron, Oil-Lubricated, Two Stage Pump
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- A belt guard mounted aftercooler which cools the compressed air and removes moisture from the air stream improving air quality
- Includes an Automatic Electronic Tank Drain That Will Keep the Tank Drained and Extend the Life of the Unit.
- Includes Isolation Pads to Reduce the Vibration on the Unit and Extend The Life of the Unit.
- 120 Gallon Tank
- 36.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 208-230/460 V, 27-24.2/12.2 A, three phase, 60 Hz electrical
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.