The Campbell Hausfeld 80-gallon, 5 HP, horizontal, two-stage air compressor (CE7053) is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets with its ability to power multiple air tools. Its industrial-rated NEMA motor operates on three-phase electrical power, driving a long-life, cast-iron, two-stage pump that’s designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. The pump head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton(r) high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing when compared to paper gaskets. For smooth, low-vibration operation, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced.
- Commercial Duty Cast Iron, Oil-Lubricated, Two Stage Pump
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- 80 Gallon Tank
- 17.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 175 Max PSI
- 208-230/460 V, 14.2-12.8/6.4 Amp, three phase, 60 Hz electrical
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.