The Series CC400 extended surface 2 pocket cube filter is Air Flow Technology's high capacity/high efficiency solution for paint overspray collection applications.
Constructed of two heavy duty layers of environmentally protective 100%% polyester media, the two pocket filter is precision sewn to a heavy gauge metal support frame.
This sturdy combination results in a filter that has low initial resistance, high paint removal efficiency, and extremely high paint holding capacity.
- Quick-dry, water-based, or small particle paint overspray.
- Ideal for two stage filter systems.
- Any high volume finishing systems including bake coatings and plural component finishes.
- Over 70% efficient at 1.0µ.
- Low initial resistance (0.07" w.c. at 150 FPM).
- 99.85% Average Arrestance Efficiency.