A 10 Cubic Foot Blast Machine is Ideal for Mid production ranges. This is a stationary Blast Machine not meant for portable applications.
Model 3661 holds 10 cubic feet of abrasive.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with this equipment:
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Minimum of 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Approvals and Certifications
Clemco's quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 125-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).
23339 - Classic Blast Machines and Remote Controls
24186 - 0.5 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24187 - 1 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24879 - 3 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24880 - 6 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
21117 - Sentinel Abrasive Metering Valve
21957 - RLX Remote Control Handles (Pneu & Electric)
21968 - Blast Machine Screens & Covers