160 Cuft Big Clem Bulk Blast Machines for High Production Needs
- Automatic pop-up filling valve, with debris screen, and swing-open rain cap—the safest option on the market—eliminates the potential for injury possible on units with camlock closures
- Vertically-adjustable bolt-on hitch
- Hose support bracket allows convenient blast hose storage
- Lifting eyes (mounted on the vessel) ease transport
- Large, built-in 1600 CFM moisture separator/manifold helps to reduce moisture, a naturally-occurring by-product of compressed air - supports up to four no. 8 nozzles
- Stationary - fixed installation - ideal for industrial applications
- Unrestricted abrasive flow through auto-quantum metering valve
- Metering takes place upstream—not at the plunger—eliminating direct exposure to media - does not require urethane or tungsten inserts
- 45-degree abrasive feed assures constant, uniform abrasive flow
- Automatic pop-up valve eases refill and cannot be opened while machine is under pressure
- Big Clem torsion spring suspension provides strength beyond load capacity
- 150 psi working pressure; 1-1/4 In. piping
- 2:1 semi-elliptical head provides more abrasive storage for maximum abrasive capacity
- Integral moisture separator and air manifold designed to eliminate restrictions that cause air-flow loss, while providing equal, moisture-free air to each operator
- 2 outlets, pneumatic pressure-hold remote controls
- Abrasive cut-off feature on the remote controls allows work surface blow-off
- Fail-to-safe, normally-closed, all-media auto-quantum abrasive metering valve that is easy to operate and requires little maintenance
- Flexible pusher lines and ball valves simplify air valve and metering valve maintenance
- Union-type media shut-off valves allow servicing individual metering valves leaving others operational - generous clearance below vessel provides accessibility for valve maintenance
- Large 12 In. x 16 In. man-way permits access to pressure vessel chamber for maintenance service
- Ladder allows easy access to pop-up valve for machine filling
1-1/2" piping: suggested for No. 8 nozzles and required for No. 10 and No. 12 nozzles.
Electric remotes: includes weather-proof control panel and anti-freeze injector capability.
Operator stations: two are standard; options for up to four on 120 and 160 cuft models.
Full-load lifting eyes for 160 cuft model.
Super-sack abrasive rack.
Unbeatable for production, strength and safety
Big Clems are offered in three sizes: 60, 120 and 160 cubic feet(pressure vessel abrasive volume). Each size is available asstationary, yard towable or highway towable. Nine models give you a wide choice to meet your specific bulk blast requirements.
09310 - Big Clem Bulk Blast Machine