Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1642 Low-Pressure Breathing Air System (LP) Package, Portable, 2 cu ft - 200lbs., with 1-inch Piping.
The 2 cu ft classic blast machine holds 2 cubic feet (approximately 200 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This portable blast machine has 1” piping and comes with a Flat Sand valve (FSV) and remote control system. If using a No. 5 (5/16-inch) blast nozzle, you can expect approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
The included TLR-100 remote controls are not equipped with an Automatic Cutoff Switch (ACS).
Flat Sand Valve
The included manually-operated FSV can be used with expandable mineral and slag abrasives, as well as plastic media. However, the FSV does not work well with metallic media
This high-performance and versatile low pressure blast machine package can remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces with the added benefit of portability. The included "LP" Low Pressure Breathing System package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an ambient air pump (to be used with the included LP Apollo respirator).
This cost-effective package includes:
- TLR-100 remote controls
- 1" screen, abrasive trap
- 1 pair leather gloves
- 16" dia machine screen rcsd
- NHP-1 (nyl) holder, 3/4" ID
- APL 60/600 lens cover .0075" (25 pk)
- LP respirator hose, 3/8" x 50 ft extn
- Safety cable, 1-1/2" to 3" OD
- Blast machine cover, 45" x 54" poly
- Coupling, CQPS-1 (nyl), supa
- Gasket, CQGP-2 coupling (10 pk)
- Air filter (MS), 1" MD (SMC)
- Supa blast hose 1" ID x 50ft cpld
- TMP-5 nozzle, 5/16" x 6-1/4" Contr
- FSV abrasive metering valve
- APL600/60 intermediate lenses (5-pk)
- APL 600LP DLX helmet w/CFC
- Washers, NW-25 (10 pk)