Field-portable, medium-duty, industrial, single-chamber blast machine rated at 150 psi working pressure. Model 1648 has 1-inch piping and holds 3 cubic feet of media (300 lbs expendable, mineral abrasive). This unit is equipped with FSV abrasive metering valve and remote controls. Complete system includes coupled hose, nozzle, supplied air respirator, and many accessories.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream
- 1" piping, Blast machine 21061
- Apollo 600 HP DLX respirator with Clem-Cool Air Conditioner (CCAC)
- 50 ft. respirator hose,
- CPF 20 Breathing-air filter
- Accessory Package
Complete accessory package 24194
1" Air filter w/ manual drain 22424
50 ft. x 1" Supa hose w/ NHP-1 and CQPS-1 23480
Blast hose safety cable 15013
TMP-5 nozzle 23521
Blast machine screen, 16" 03099
Poly all-weather cover 15097
Leather gloves, 1 pair 02243
Nylon ties, 8 ea 02195
Coupling gaskets, pk of 10 21584
NW-25 nozzle washers, pk of 10 91024
Abrasive trap screens, (6) 02012
Helmet outer lenses, pk of 25 04361
Helmet Int. lenses, pk of 25 24373
Approvals and Certifications
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 150-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified. Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).
- Field-portable, industrial-quality blast machine manufactured to ASME code.
- Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
- FSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow.
- State-of-the-art NIOSH-approved respirator with DLX comfort-fit suspension