COXREELS® PC10 Series Power-Cord Series is a unique compact addition to our original line of power cord and light reels. This ground-breaking design sets a new bar as the ideal cord management solution capable of fulfilling any commercial or industrial application where space is limited. Modeled after the LG "Little Giant" Series, this Series is equipped with a continuous radius grommet style power cord guide and a unique C-PEP™ Composite hub featuring excellent chemical resistance and additional strength at cold temperatures.
Built for Power Tools, Light Source, General Industrial, Bench Mount, Manufacturing Plants & Facilities, and Workshops application.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- COMPONENT COVER - External, easily accessible, heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for fast and simple slip ring routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- RATCHET HUB - Non-corrosive, high strength CoxComposite™ ratchet hub with self-lubricating bronze bearings secures hose at the desired length.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- 12GA STEEL BASE - Solid one piece, 12GA steel base and support post for maximum stability. Compact & lightweight spring driven hose reel.
- GROMMET - CoxComposite™ grommet with continuous radius design that does not pinch or catch the hose during operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber cord stop, 5' lead cable and grounding plug, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, and accessory of your choice.