Typically used in batch and low/medium production applications, this dust collection booth features an open-face design, 3-stage filtration system and a high-capacity, low-noise recirculation fan for maintaining a high-performance application environment.
- Galvanized steel panels
- Heavy-duty, high-capacity, low noise plug fan (rated at 1.5” SP)
- Smooth interior for easy maintenance 3-stage filtration system that includes a full set of filters, grids and manometer for filter maintenance
- Energy-efficient, inside-access light fixture(s)
- Recirculates clean air
- Assembly hardware and drawings
- Air make-up not required
- Designed to comply with all federal, OSHA and NFPA regulations
- White pre-coated panels
- GFS Open Face Booths are constructed with single-skin, 18-gauge, G-90 galvanized steel.
Easy Filter Replacement
- Each sanding booth comes complete with a full set of filters. Installing and replacing filters is easy with the grid system. An included manometer indicates when filters need to be replaced.
- Pre-punched booth panels and nut-and-bolt assembly takes the guesswork out of installation to provide more structural integrity.
- Energy-efficient, inside access light fixture(s)
Three-Stage Filtration System
- GFS’ Three-Stage Filtration System is highly effective at capturing high volumes of powder dust (with up to 99.9% filter efficiency at 5 microns).
Fans & Motors
- GFS sanding booths include a heavy-duty, high-capacity, low-noise plug fan (rated at 1.5 in. static pressure) that recirculates clean air.