Note: Includes AutoLift Assembly but does not include Head Harness
The Sparx Welding Helmet includes a grinding lense and welding lens in a single unit. It also includes the option of a protective shroud and powered air-purifying respirator to ensure a proper reduction of Hexavalent Chromium during welding of aluminum and stainless steel.
The SparxLift SAR system offers six flow control options while combining face and respiratory protection in a single package for welders and grinders.
- Respiratory Protection 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) to the SparxLift helmet protects you from airborne hazards.
- Eye Protection Full-time Ultraviolet (UV) and Infrared (IR) filters react to prevent flash in 1/25,000 second.
- Face Protection Clear panoramic polycarbonate lens protects while grinding, and the engineered Nylon Shell provides tough lightweight, heat resistant protection. The DuPont™ Nomex® shroud completes the protective envelope to cover the remainder of the face and head.
- Auto-Lift Unique patented AutoLift design that allows switching from welding to grinding at the push of a button.
- Brilliant Clear X-View Optically correct UV and IR filters combine with ultra-fast low distortion Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) panels to provide the best viewing performance.
- Z-Slide Cartridge Allows for easy change-out and maintenance of the Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF).
- Auto-Darkening Filter Eliminates neck strain from "nodding" with fixed shade welding helmets.
- Inner Sense™ Patented feature detects the Radio Frequency (RF) signal produced by Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welders to darken the screen before the arc is struck.
AC1000 Cool Tubes & DC50 Series Dual Cool Tubes with DC70 Vest
- Cool the incoming air by 30ºF or more to battle heat stress and improve productivity.