HEAVY-DUTY HOT WATER CLEANING.
Hot water pressure washer with hand truck design.
HDS HAND TRUCK
Kärcher offers four North American designed models with their unique hand truck design, all-metal frame and heavy-duty vertical heating coil with stainless steel wrap. Units come with belt-drive Kärcher crankcase pumps.
Cast iron pulley system with OSHA-compliant, totally enclosed belt guard, and easy-to-adjust belt tension (belt-drive models). Water resistant control box, burner on/off switch and adjustable thermostat.
EASY!Force gun with cruise control like technology - uses its own recoil force to hold the trigger down - so, no more sore hands after hours of use
Powerful & Durable
- Industrial-grade motor with two-year warranty.
- High-output burner with transformer for years of reliable and affordable operation.
- Industrial-grade, tri-plunger, oil-bath, Kärcher pump with 7-year warranty.
- Heavy-gauge 11/4” steel frame with powder coat finish for all-weather protection.
- Cast iron pulley system with OSHA-compliant, totally enclosed belt guard, and easy-to-adjust belt tension (belt-drive models).
- Water resistant control box with burner on/off switch and adjustable thermostat.
- 50 ft. of wire braided hose with burst guard for added protection.
- High pressure rupture disc rated to 7000 lbs to protect user against injury.
- Options are auto start/stop or time delay shutdown, float tank, steam combination.
- EASY!Force trigger gun with cruise control like technology uses its own recoil force to hold the trigger down - so, no more sore hands after hours of use.
8.756-481.0 EASY!Force trigger gun (North American Model) - zero force required. Standard 1/4" connection for wand, 3/8" connection for hose.
OPTIONS (FACTORY INSTALLED)
9.801-008.0 Float tank (6-7.5 HP units, with soap valve)
9.801-006.0 Auto start/stop (6-7.5 HP models)
9.804-512.0 Auto start/stop and steam combo (6-7.5 HP models)
9.804-513.0 Auto start/stop and float tank (6-7.5 HP models)
9.804-514.0 Auto start/stop, steam and float tank (6-7.5 HP models)
9.804-515.0 Steam combination (6-7 HP, with float tank)
9.801-009.0 Steam combination (6-7 HP, without float tank)
9.801-001.0 Time delay
**Time delay shutdown and auto start / stop are mutually exclusive
OPTIONS (FIELD INSTALLED)
8.925-163.0 Kärcher hose, 3/8" x 100' R1, 4000 PSI, 250o F
9.801-023.0 100’ EZEE hose reel kit (hose not Included)