Skip to content
- The narrow shell design of this shadow line welding helmet makes the ideal choice for working in tight spaces.
- With a weight of only 13.8 ounces this helmet is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- This Jackson welding helmet also features an extended front which increases throat protection against sparks slag and fumes.
- It has withstands radiant heat up to 350°f a minimum 50% improvement over most other thermoplastic shells.
- This HSL 100 Shadow Welding Helmet comes standard with a shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate and cover plates installed at the factory.
- This welding helmet features a 4 1/2" x 5 1/4" fixed front.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection