FR Mesh Safety Vest meets ASTM F1506 for flame resistance. This flame resistant safety vest is made with mesh mod-acrylic 70E fabric. Flame resistant thread, binding and closure which conforms to the ASTM F1506 standard. Mod-acrylic fabric is arc rated at 5.5 cal/cm². ANSI 107-2004 Class 2 Compliant, hook and loop closure, outside pocket, and made of breathable lightweight mesh material and is great for working in warmer temperatures. This hi vis workwear meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 2 with 2" 3M Scotchlite Reflective tape. One 360 degree horizontal stripe and two vertical shoulder stripes.
- ANSI Class 2
- 2” 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8935 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Fabric
- 5.8 oz.100% ANSI Modacrylic
- Nomex® Thread
- Flame resistant binding
- Hook & loop closure
- 50 Home Washes and 30 Industrial Washes
- Modacrylic Material with Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Reflective Tape means our FR vests last twice as long!
- Meets ASTM F1506
- Arc Rating: ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E / HRC = 1
- Flame resistant through 50 home washes / 30 industrial washes
- Pockets: 1 lower outside