9 oz. WESTEX FR7A fabric. Home machine washable up to 50 times Raglan sleeves allow for greater overall shoulder and arm movement WESTEX INDURA stretch FR insterts strategically placed to allow maximum garment flex when reaching and moving Spacious inside pocket for small item storage
The FreedomFlex line of welding jackets is a line that gives welders and other industrial workers the freedom to move. Available in three different styles and in sizes ranging from medium to 3X, the FREEDOMFlex jacket is lightweight, durable and designed to allow maximum movement.
Each jacket is specially made with Raglan sleeves, which follow the natural shape of the shoulder and provide more freedom and better overall movement, and Westex Indura Stretch FR Cotton, strategically placed to maximize the garment's stretch. "We've talked to hundreds of welders about the limitations of conventional welding jackets and most complain about how restrictive and heavy the jackets are -- especially the all-leather models. FREEDOMFlex offers a one-two punch in that the flexibility is much greater and the Indura really lightens up the jackets without sacrificing protection," says Tillman Vice-President Mark Williams.
- 9 oz. Westex® FR7A® fabric. Home machine washable up to 50 times.
- Made from flame retardant, 100% cotton Westex® FR7A®.
- 9 oz flame retardent 100% cotton fabric meets ASTM D6413-10
- ASTM D6413-10 is used to determine a pass/fail criteria for ASTM F1506, which requires a maximum char length of 6 inches.
- Click here for a copy of the Westex® FR7A® Data Sheet with reference to ASTM D6413-10.
- Raglan sleeves allow for greater overall shoulder and arm movement.
- Westex Indura® stretch FR inserts strategically placed to allow maximum garment flex when reaching and moving.
- Spacious inside pocket for small item storage.
- Designed for light duty welding only. Must keep clean to ensure protection.