Download: CapSpray™ 105 Manual
- Larger projects involving heavier-bodied coatings require the 5-stage power and long-term dependability of the CAPSPRAY™ 105, a solid – but remarkably lightweight – workhorse HVLP capable of atomizing thick latex or solvent-based paints, enamels or varnishes with little or no thinning. This is the sprayer professionals use when projects expand or workshops fill with cabinets and furniture.
- Comes with a #4 Proset
- Recommended for larger residential and commercial projects where specifications call for a variety of light and heavy-bodied coatings
- Spray hard to atomize coatings with little or no thinning
- High transfer efficiency ranges up to 90%
- Dual are filtration with an automotive type air filter with a pre-filter on the atomizing airside
- Dirty filter warning light
- Built-in tool box for needles, nozzles, check valve and nozzle wrench
- Built-in cup holder
- 5 Stage turbine
- Maxum 2 Spray Gun
- Includes #3 and #4 Proset
- Dual air filtration
- Integrated cup holder
- 30 ft. standard hose length with 5 ft. whip hose
- Filter warning light tells you when to clean or change your filters
- Tough metal housing
- Built-in toolbox
- The built-in noise reduction system
- Optional cart mounting
- Optional fluid transfer pump
- The turbine motor can be damaged if not serviced properly. Have the brushes (Kit P/N 0277243) checked for wear by an authorized service center every 400 hours.
- Clean filters regularly. When the filter warning light comes on, it is time to clean the filters. Clogged filters cam cause excessive heat and possibly damage the unit.
- For additional troubleshooting information, see the manual that came with your gun.
Download: Titan™ HVLP Training Manual
Download: Titan™ Fine Finishing Brochure