Download: CapSpray™ 115 Manual
This revolutionary, 6-stage portable turbine spraying system is the only turbine ever to achieve full HVLP capability. It combines quiet operation and high air cap pressure for the finest atomization possible. CAPSPRAY™ 115 will apply nearly all fine finish coatings with little to no reduction.
- Delivers the most power atomization in the industry
- Wider fan patterns with speed and control to finish surfaces cleanly and perfectly the first time
- Dual air filtration with an automotive type air filter with a pre filter on the atomizing side
- Tool box for needles, nozzles, check valve and nozzle wrench
- Built in cup and gun holder
- Dirty filter warning light
- High and low speed settings for 6-stage performance or 4-stage performance
- 6 Stage turbine
- Two Speed switch
- Maxum II Elite spray gun, with 1-quart cup and multi-position pick-up tube
- Includes #3, #4 and #5 Proset
- Filter warning light tells you when to clean or change air filters
- Dual Air Filtration
- 30-foot air hose with 5 foot air whip
- Integrated cup holder
- Tough metal housing
- Built-in tool box
- Built-in noise reduction system
- Optional cart mounting
- Optional fluid transfer pump
- The turbine motor can be damaged if not serviced properly. Have the brushes (Kit P/N 0277243) checked for wear by an authorized service center every 400 hours.
- Clean filters regularly. When the filter warning light comes on, it is time to clean the filters. Clogged filters cam cause excessive heat and possibly damage the unit.
- For additional troubleshooting information, see the manual that came with your gun.
Download: Titan™ HVLP Training Manual
Download: Titan™ Fine Finishing Brochure