Download: CapSpray™ 75 Manual
A step up in power and performance from the 55, the 3-stage CAPSPRAY™ 75 will handle enamel and multi-color coatings in addition to stains, sealers, light-bodied varnishes, shellac and lacquer. Recommended for medium-size residential or commercial projects.
- Ideal for mid-level projects where speed and reliability are essential
- Up to 90% transfer efficiencies
- Compact & lightweight
- Dual air filters
- Built-in cup and gun holder
- Tool box for needles, nozzles, check valve, and nozzle wrench
- Dirty filter warning light
- Maxum II spray gun, with 1-quart cup and multi-position pick-up tube
- Dual air filtration
- Filter warning light tells you when to clean or change air filters
- 25-foot high-flex air hose
- Three-stage tangential turbine
- Integrated cup holder
- Tough metal housing
- Built-in noise reduction system
- Built-in tool box
- Optional cart mounting
- Optional fluid transfer pump
- The turbine motor can be damaged if not serviced properly. Have the brushes (Kit P/N 0277243) checked for wear by an authorized service center every 400 hours.
- Clean filters regularly. When the filter warning light comes on, it is time to clean the filters. Clogged filters cam cause excessive heat and possibly damage the unit.
- For additional troubleshooting information, see the manual that came with your gun.
Download: Titan™ HVLP Training Manual
Download: Titan™ Fine Finishing Brochure