The FURNO 300 heat gun is a great tool for home improvement and crafting projects that require heat. It can be used to remove paint, bend plastic or PVC, thaw frozen pipes, remove rusted bolts and more without using chemicals.
This hot gun air tool heat output approximately 1100°F on high and approximately 750°F on low to tackle a wide variety of heating jobs.
The ergonomic design allows for extended comfort, while the integrated stand allows for hands-free operation.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The Furno 300 heat gun is a household hot air tool that features a 750°F and 1100°F temperature setting to help complete countless tasks
- GREAT FOR A VARIETY OF HOUSEHOLD PROJECTS: This hot gun is ideal for removing paint and flooring, bending plastic, and thawing pipes
- PROVIDES EXTENDED COMFORT: The ergonomic design allows for extended comfort and balance to reduce fatigue while working
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation and the side bars prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Utilizes a hanging loop for convenient storage in your workshop, garage, or peg wall