The FURNO 500 Heavy-Duty Heat Gun Set is perfect for the experienced DIY'er that knows how to get the most out of this power tool. The broad temperature range makes it ideal for projects that range from softening putty and caulk to stripping paint and thawing frozen pipes.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The FURNO 500 variable temperature heat gun features 12 temperature settings ranging from 150°F to 1200°F, allowing for precise heat application for nearly any project
- COUNTLESS HOUSEHOLD USES: This hot air tool is the perfect paint remover or paint stripper. It’s also great for softening adhesives, defrosting pipes, bending PVC pipe, shaping plexiglass, embossing and more
- HEAT GUN ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: The graphic LED screen uses push-button controls to adjust the temperature, change between two airflow speeds, or switch to cool down mode
- INCLUDES TWO NOZZLES: The heat gun includes two nozzles to help complete your projects. Use the glass protector to protect glass surfaces from direct heat while using the gun. Use the flare nozzle to distribute heat across a long, narrow area
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation and the side bars prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface