The HT400 Heat Tool is a versatile heat gun for home, workshop and hobby projects. Its small size is ideal for getting into hard to reach places and working on delicate crafting and DIY related projects.
Its simple, pencil-like design features a dual high (680°F/360°C) and low (450°F/230°C) temperature setting that allows you to complete countless tasks. Some ideas include embossing cards and other crafting projects, repairing electronics or wire, shrinking electrical tubes, shrink wrapping presents, making jewelry and more.
The heat gun also has a retractable stand, allowing for hands free operation when your project requires two hands. Whatever your next project that requires heat, the HT400 is the tool for you\
- REDESIGNED DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUN: The updated HT400 heat tool is a durable, versatile heat gun for home, workshop, craft and hobby projects. It features dual high 680°F (360°C) and low 450°F (230°C) temperature settings
- HANDS FREE FEATURE: Use the installed, retractable stand for hands free operation to easily complete all of your household heating and crafting projects
- MANY PROJECT USES: The Wagner heat embossing gun can be used to apply heat shrink tubing around wire, emboss cards and crafting projects, remove stickers, shrink wrap presents, make jewelry and more
- PRECISE CONTROL: The small size makes the HT400 heat gun great for getting into hard-to-reach places and concentrating high heat on small areas
- COMPACT DESIGN: The unique angled design offers three operating positions (palm, pencil and hands free), ensuring the best fit and feel for your project