The MotoCare Variable Temperature Heat Gun has multiple temperature settings that take the guesswork out of the most common applications.
This adjustable heat gun allows the user to choose the correct temperature for the application, such as refreshing headlights and trim, deactivating adhesives or drying touch up paint.
The included glass protector and flare nozzles help direct the airflow for various projects.
- Power: 1,500 Watts / 5,100 BTUs
- 12 temperature settings: 250°F – 1,350°F (120° – 730°C)
- LED touch pad with high/low fan settings
- A cool down setting with automatic shut off to improve tool life
- Ideal for removing rusty bolts, refreshing trim and removing adhesives