Your new Binks spray gun is exceptionally rugged in construction, and is built to stand up under hard, continuous use. However, like any other fine precision instrument, its most efficient operation depends on a knowledge of its construction, operation, and maintenance. Properly handled and cared for, it will produce beautiful, uniform finishing results long after other spray guns have worn out.
The Binks 2100 is a conventional, full-size spray gun which can be used to spray a wide range of materials including adhesives, epoxy, and abrasive fluids.
The 2100 spray gun is a durable, full-sized gun that is comfortable, well balanced, and easy to use. A specially designed grip measurably improves operator control, balance, and spray quality.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fluid passages designed for waterborne materials
- Curved, ergonomic handle reduces fatigue
- Integrated head has fewer parts for quick repair
- Stainless steel threads won’t cross-thread, increasing life.
- High trigger pivot point increases fluid flow capability
- Large pattern sizes increase production rates
- Cheater valve adjusts air at the gun, saving operator time
- “Maximum Delivery” air nozzles have better atomization for greater product finish with less material
There is a range of extensions available for the 2100 gun for those difficult to reach applications.
2100 Spray Gun and Drip-Proof Cup Outfit
- 1 Quart Drip Proof Cup
2100 Spray Gun, Hoses and 2 Quart Pressure Cup includes:
- 2 Quart Regulated Pressure Cup
- 5' Air Hose Assembly
- 5' Fluid Hose Assembly