- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
- Retractable design expands in reaction to your movements
- Adjustable retraction length
- Rugged thermoplastic retractor case
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
- Soft pack energy absorber
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Impact indicator
- Equipped with i-Safe™
6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg retractable web and snap hooks at each end.
The EZ-Stop™ Retrax™ is the first shock absorbing lanyard that retracts automatically to fit the working area. It is a unique alternative to elasticized lanyards and uses a retraction technology similar to airport security lines. These devices retract and expand smoothly and consistently from 2-1/2 to 6 ft. (0.8 to 1.8m). The retraction keeps the lanyard taut and close to the body at all times, reducing trip fall hazards, snagging on equipment and dragging. The EZ-Stop™ Retrax™ incorporates our popular shock type pack, tough polyester webbing and a polycarbonate thermoplastic retractor case. They feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.