Lightweight earmuff recommended for noise levels up to 98 dBA.
Stainless steel headband wires with 4-point suspension help distribute
cushion pressure evenly. Liquid foam-filled cushions. 10/Case.
- 3M™ Peltor™ Optime 98 Cap-Mount Earmuffs H9P3E are intended for noise levels up to 98 dBA and feature a versatile, ear-cup mount that allows for use with most harts. They are lightweight, comfortable and designed with ultra light liquid and foam filled earmuff cushions.
- Recommended for TWA noise exposures up to 98 dBA
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 26 decibels
- Ear cups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
A versatile, over-the-head earmuffs featuring a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection For noise levels up to 98 dBA. - Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping. - Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency. - Ultra light with liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions. - Color-coding for compliance sighting. - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 25 dB. CSA Class A. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.