NOTE: LEAD TIME FOR THIS ITEM IS 8-12 WEEKS.
Recommended for: Paint spray booths or other environments where IS equipment is required.
Whenever the job takes your people into a potentially explosive area – whether from flammable gases and liquids or combustible dust – ignition from an electrical source could trigger a disaster. Now, with the introduction of the 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-800 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR), you can give the people in your care a high level of protection from both respiratory and fire/explosion hazards. As part of the 3M Versaflo family, when the TR-800 is combined with Versaflo headtops, belts, and other accessories, it becomes part of a NIOSH-approved respirator system featuring: multiple speeds, audible and visual alarms and the ability to work with a wide variety of cartridges.
• M-206 Respiratory Faceshield Assembly
• BT-20L Breathing Tube
• TR-6510N (OV/HE) Cartridge
• TR-641N Single Station Battery Charger
• BT-922 Breathing Tube Cover
• TR-802N Intrinsically Safe PAPR Unit
• TR-830 Intrinsically Safe Battery
• TR-838 Battery Attachment Tool
• TR-627 Easy Clean Belt
• TR-6500 Filter Cover
• TR-971 Airflow Indicator
• TR-653 Storage and Cleaning Kit
Designed for improved worker comfort, convenience and control.
Keep the air flowing – Multi-speed blower functions at altitudes up to 16,000 feet. Battery offers long run time and charges quickly, achieving 90% charge in approximately 3.5 hours.
More options for more tasks – Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapor combination cartridges for protection in a variety of environments.
Work at your own speed – Multiple airflow rates put you in control of your comfort.
• Approximately 750 full charge/discharge cycles.
• Built in charge level indicator.
• Mechanical attachment of battery to help prevent battery removal during use.
Work with ease – Intuitive, colored touch points plus visual and audible low flow indicators help make the TR-800 easy to use.