EDP50 Free-Air® Pump
Supplies air for seven hood-style or ten half or full face mask airline respirators. Air flow is 50 cfm at 5 psig. Shipped complete with inlet and outlet filter cartridges, pressure gauges, pressure relief valves, and two air supply hose quick-disconnect pod with six 1/2” Industrial Interchange (Hansen compatible) quick-disconnect couplers each
Electrical Motor Options
- Single Phase 5 HP Motor, 208V or 230V
- Three Phase 5 HP Motor, Reversing Starter, 208/230/460V
- Three Phase 7.5 HP Motor, Reversing Starter, 208/230/460 V
- Breathable air inlet can be located up to 300 feet away from the pump
- Medium efficiency Inlet Filter (particulates large than 25 microns filtered out of the air supply). Replace after 500 operational hours or less depending on working conditions.
- Outlet filter is Carbofine with activated carbon. Replace after 200 operational hours or less depending on working conditions.
- May be used in conjunction with any manufacture’s supplied air respirators. Check the respirator’s owner’s manual to verify that the cfm output of the pump is adequate.
- Hood-style respirators require a minimum of 6 cfm each and 12-15 cfm each when used with a cool tube
- Half and full face style respirators require a minimum of 4 cfm each
Warranty 1 year limited warranty to original purchaser from date of purchase
When placed in a clean air environment, Bullard Free-Air® pumps offer a low-cost means of supplying clean, breathable air to respirator wearers working in contaminated environments up to 300 feet away from the pump. They are easy to operate and maintain. Free-Air pumps do not require temperature alarms, CO monitors or airline filters, so they can be a cost-effective alternative to compressed air.
- Completely mobile and portable
- No expensive installation costs
- Models available to suit any application
- Models that support up to ten respirators
- Available in versions to support climate control devices
- Six to Ten person pump
- Open drip-proof motor drive
- Oil-less – eliminates OSHA required CO monitors, temperature alarms, airline filters
- Electric Driven Pump
- Made in the USA
- Capacity to supply air to:
-Seven hood-style; or
-Ten half or full face mask airline respirators
- Shipped complete with
-Inlet and outlet filter cartridges
-Pressure relief valves
-Two air supply hose quick-disconnect pods with six 1/2” Industrial Interchange (Hansen compatible) quickdisconnect couplers.
- Carbon vans are replaceable and need no adjustment, lasting for 3,000 – 10,000 operational hours if properly maintained.
- Three Phase motor standard
- Protective reversing starters standard on all three phase motors
- Weighs 317 lbs
- Dimensions: 26” wide x 38” long x 32” high
- Maximum air pressure of 15psig
- Air flow of 50 CFM at 10 psig
- Air supply hose quick-disconnect pod can be extended 300 feet from the pump
- Tire pressure of 50 psig max
- Can be custom built to customer specification