Clemco Classic Blast Machine Model 1028 LP Complete Package is a Low Pressure Breathing Air System*, Portable, 0.5 cuft - 50lbs. with 1/2 inch Piping.
The 0.5 cuft classic blast machine holds ½ cubic foot (approximately 50 lbs.) of abrasive blast media. This small, one-man portable blast machine has ½” piping and comes with a Manual Sand Valve (MSV) and remote control system. This high-performance and versatile blast machine with complete low-pressure package is an economic way to remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Using a No. 3 (3.16-inch) blast nozzle will provide approximately 15 minutes of productive blasting at 80 psi.
Manual Sand Valve
The MSV can be used to meter expendable, mineral slag abrasives and is not recommended for use with fine-mesh or glass.
Included with this blast pot is the TLR-50 remote control system. This pressure-release style control system provides the operator start/stop control at the nozzle and allows the blast machine to depressurize for refilling when the control handle is released.
*The included low pressure (LP) package provides everything necessary to begin blasting with an ambient air pump (to be used with the included LP respirator).
- TLR-50 remote controls (includes 10565 RLX handle) 02518
- MSV 1/2” abrasive metering valve 01247
- 25 ft. X 1/2” ID blast hose, coupled 01268
- CHE-1/2 aluminum nozzle holder (included in 01268) 00577
- CQA-1/2 aluminum quick coupling (included in 01268) 00599
- Blast hose safety cable 15012
- 1/2” Air filter with manual drain 01308
- CT-4 blast nozzle 01353
- Blast machine screen (optional steel cover) 03362 (03107)
- Nylon tie (eight included with system) 02195 (each)
- Apollo 20 LP DLX helmet with Constant Flow Connector 21299
- 50 ft respirator hose, coupled 22510
- One pair leather gloves 02243
- One 25-pack Apollo 20 outer lens 21411
- One 10-pack quick coupling gaskets 00850
- One 10-pack nozzle washers 21580
- Outlet valve diaphragms (three included with system) 02511 (each)
The MSV is a manual valve suited for expendable media; it is used on our 1/2-
and 1-cubic foot machines.
(-) MSV Metering Valve .... 01247
1. MSV top casting ............ 01258
2. Gasket, valve body........ 01260
3. Metering plate & stem ... 01261
4. O-ring............................. 00794
5. Pin, spring...................... 01263
6. Washer, nylon................ 01266
7. MSV bottom casting ...... 01259
8. Spring, 17/32” OD X 1”.. 02178
9. MSV Handle................... 01262
10. Cap screw, 5/16-NC x 1-3/4”.... purchase locally
11. Nut, 5/16-NC hex... purchase locally