CLEMCO Model 1042 1.0 Cu. Ft. Portable Blaster With TLR50 Remote Control System & MSV Grit Valve
Requirements for Operation: (These items are required but not all are included with this equipment)
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Minimum 12 cfm at 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized. (Included)
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation:
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
- One-man portable industrial-quality blast machines manufactured to ASME code.
- Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
- MSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow.
- Full Flow Stainless Steel Teflon-Sealed Ball Valves With Brass Body
- Semi-Elliptical Head For Larger Storage Of Abrasive
- Urethane-Coated Pop-Up Valve With External Sleeve For Long Wear Life & Fast Pressurization
- Large Inspection Door For Easy Access To Inside
- Heavy-Gauge Construction Pressure Vessel Fabricated For Rugged Field Service
- Built To ASME Standards
- Conical 35 Degree Bottom Ensures Total Use Of Abrasive & Uninterrupted Abrasive Flow
- 45 Degree Abrasive Flow Into Air Stream
- Heavy Duty Piping Assembled Tightly Against Tank Avoids Unnecessary Protrusions
- Flexible Pusher Line Guarantees Air Flow Without Pressure Loss
- Mounted On Two Heavy-Duty Rubber Wheels For Easy Portability