Clemco Suction Blast cabinets are great for lighter production needs.
BNP 6012 Cabinet Features:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, four-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant wire-embedded glass cover cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Heavy-duty, cam-style latch seals doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrialquality lift-off hinges.
- 12-gauge steel all-welded construction, with strength breaks to form a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Large 20" x 30" view window.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes inminutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
Work chamber BNP 6012 (58" W x 58 1/2" D x 53" H) and for BNP 7212 (69" W x 70 1/2" D x 63" H)
All models are wired three-phase, 60 hz electrics.
Horizontal double swinging doors right side only.