BNP Double 220 Pressure Blast Cabinet
For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent.
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Two stations provide easy access to blast from either station to accomodate long or complex parts. One nozzle and foot pedal are standard.
- High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME-coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1″ ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings and cabinet integrated controls.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the nozzle.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors on both ends, industrial-quality lift-off hinges.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, air and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
CDC-1 dust collectors come in three sizes; 300 cfm, 600 cfm, and 900 cfm. The cartridges are pulse-cleaned by pressing the manual pulse-valve to clear the filter of dust. Dimensions are 34" wide, 42" deep (with motor housing) and 94" high. MAH is 11 ft for the 300 cfm and 600 cfm units and 12-1/2 ft for the 900 cfm unit.
The RPC-2 has two cartridges which provide 470 sq ft of filter area. The cartridges are automatically pulse-cleaned for maximum filter efficiency. Dimensions are: 56" wide (with motor housing) by 30" deep by 67.5" high. The MAH for the RPC-2 series is 8 ft 10 inches.
The RPH-2 has a filter area of 470 sq ft;
The RPH-3 has a 705 sq ft filter area. Both have a built-in hopper to minimize dust-handling. At each pulse, dust falls first into the hopper and then into a disposal drum or bag beneath it. The operator never handles the dust—an important safety feature. RPH dust collector dimensions are: 56" wide (with motor housing) by 36" deep by 115" high. The RPH is designed to allow outdoor installation. The MAH for the RPH collectors is 15 ft 2 inch.