SURFACE PREPS INDUSTRIAL PARTS AND FINISHES 3D-MANUFACTURED PARTS
media, including glass bead and aluminum oxide. Can also use S-70 to S-230 steel shot. *Not for use with silica sand and other nonrecyclable media.
- 14ga steel construction.
- High-output, 50-watt LED light for excellent visibility.
- Flip-up, top-access door with laminated-safety-glass view window.
- Safety interlock stops blasting if door is opened.
- Height adjustable legs enable operators to work comfortably and improve their line of sight through the view window.
- Pressure gauge and pressure regulator monitor and adjust blast pressure for different finishes.
- Moisture separator removes condensed water from air supply.
- Adjustable, industrial-quality metering valve.
- Clear media hose allows visibility of media flow.
The Pulsar®-3D Suction Blast Cabinet surface preps small workpieces and production parts, leaving them with a consistent finish over their entire surface. It also reduces build lines and removes excess powders from 3D-manufactured prototypes and production parts. It easily switches between different media and fits into tight office and industrial workspaces.
100 CFM CYCLONE RECLAIMER
- Continuously extracts dust and debris while returning properly sized, usable media to the blast system.
- Enhances visibility inside the cabinet.
100 CFM REVERSE-PULSE DUST COLLECTOR
- MERV 10 rated dust collector that improves visibility inside the cabinet.
- Each pulse of the filter cartridge dislodges dust, which then falls into a sealed 3.5-gallon drum. If the drum is lined with a disposable bag, operators never need to handle the dust.
- The compact (8” diam x 16” H), vertical, topmounted cartridge can quickly be removed and replaced.
BNP® BLAST GUN
- Efficiently designed mixing chamber eliminates slugging and uneven media flow. Outperforms competitor blast guns.
- Foot-operated pedal.
- Fixed, interior mount is height and angle adjustable.
- Fixed mount enables operators to maneuver parts with both hands.
- Gun also can quickly be detached from the mount and then handheld for easier blasting of larger parts.
- Equipped with a 1/8” air jet and a 5/16” ceramic nozzle. (Air consumption is 21 CFM at 80 psi.)
- Can be fitted with a tungsten-carbide or boron-carbide nozzle for use with more aggressive media.
- Knurled nut at gun outlet allows operator to change nozzles without using tools.
The Pulsar-3D can be used in numerous workplaces, including:
• Additive manufacturing
• Machine shops
• Medical devices/surgical tools
• Computer technology
• Pottery and glass production
• Jewelry production
• Design teams
• Engineering firms
• IT research & production
• Medical research & development
• University research & development
• Art studios
1. Dust collector
2. Pulse reservoir
4. Metering valve
5. Waste drum
6. Door interlock valve and actuator
7. Pilot regulator (blast pressure)
8. Foot pedal
9. BNP® Blast Gun