Recommended hose length: 50 ft
This is a dropship item. Delivery will take 1 to 2 weeks.
COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion, and contamination thrive.
- Non-corrosive external fluid with machined from high-quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc-plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at the desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high-quality stainless steel 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Electro-polished stainless steel lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one-piece stainless steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability and professional grade strength without the weight. Exclusive Super Hub™dual axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile stainless steel guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.