Flame Resistant Shirt that meets both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 requirements
Whether working in the rugged oil and gas industry or spending your day working near electrical hazards, stay safe and comfortable in MCR Safety's FR Gear made with Max Comfort™ fabrics. The H1 Henley Shirt features a 100% FR Cotton material for Maximum Comfort. The Max Comfort™ material meets the NFPA 2112-2018 Standard for Flame Resistant Garments and NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. All MCR Safety's FR Garments are UL Certified and have a lifetime FR guarantee.
- Max Comfort™ Fabric NFPA 2112 UL Certified
- All Trims are NFPA 2112 UL Certified
- ASTM F1506 Electric Arc Protection Standard
- NFPA 70E HARZARD, HRC 2
- ATPV ASTM 1959 9.6 cal/cm², HRC 2
- Henley is UL & NFPA 2112 Certified
- Max Comfort™ 7.0 oz. 100% Cotton FR interlock knit shell
- 3 button placket front
- Left chest pocket
- Fabric is moisture wicking and breathable
- Rib knit collar and cuff
- Hi-temperature FR poly buttons
Oil and Gas Industry, Utilities, Electronic Assembly, Fracking, Mining
These items are Third Party Certified by UL, a world leader in product safety and testing certification.
Hazard Risk Category
CAT Rating 2 (CAT2) - Minimum Arc Rating of 8.0 cal/cm2
NFPA 70E-2018 Certified.
Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®.
NFPA 2112-2018 Certified
Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire.