The GrindLazer HP DC1021 G is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs. With its “Up-Cut” cutting direction you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but now have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs. Combined with the LineDriver, you’ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before!
Extreme-Duty Electric ProStart System
- Electric start system allows for easy starting with the turn of a key—even in cold weather
- Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shutoff of cutters providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Only unit to offer “hands-on” engagement of the cutting deck system for up or down position
- Provides ultimate flexibility for removal and inlay
- No-tool system
- Allows deck to “float” when on uneven surfaces
Ease-Z-Steer Handlebar System
- Makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer
- Fully adjustable handles for all size users
- Reduces vibration
LineDriver Required GrindLazer HP DC1021 G with Reverse/ “Up-Cut” cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System. The GrindLazer HP DC 1021 G unit cannot operate without a LineDriver due to the ProStart Safety Switch Interlock System.
NOTE: Please see the chart below for recommended setup information.