NOTE:THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE.
25R792 Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Airless Disinfectant Sprayers is 3 times faster than the Sanispray HP20! Delivers the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the highest grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers – unlike traditional airless paint equipment.
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work.
This sprayer WILL spray ALCOHOL (Ethanol, Isopropanol) based products.
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid
POUR & GO 1.5 GALLON HOPPER
- Hopper delivers extended spray time along with self contained portability
GRAB & GO SELF-CONTAINED SYSTEM
- Carry sprayer and material together lid prevents splashes and spills while carrying
EXTENDED REACH TO SPRAY ANYWHERE
- Add up to 300 ft of hose to spray anywhere
POWERFUL DC MOTOR
- DC motor with spark arrestor provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE CONTROL
PROX AIRLESS PISTON PUMP WITH PROXCHANGE
LIGHTWEIGHT SANISPRAY HP GUN
- Allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
REVERSE-A-CLEAN (RAC) X LP TIPS
- Choose from 12 RAC X spray tips to meet your coating’s dwell time and atomization requirements
15″ SPRAY EXTENSION
- Provides additional reach
- Reduces operator chemical exposure
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19
- Approved Alcohol-based (Flammable) Active Ingredients Ethanol Isopropanol (except for SaniSpray HP 10 and 20 Corded models)
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
American Built Quality
Graco SaniSpray HP airless sprayers are designed, manufactured, assembled and 100% factory-tested in the USA with global components
Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Every Graco SaniSpray HP sprayer is backed by a 90 day parts-only replacement warranty
- Simply contact Graco at (844) 241-9499
- No Returns
Modular Repair Kits
- To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at distributors or service centers
- Easy Modular Service Kits are available for most sprayers service by the end user
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.