Graco FinishPro HVLP 9.5 ProContractor Series Turbine Paint Sprayer (5 Stage). High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) Fine Finish Sprayers, Exclusive TurboForce Technology. Engineered for superior atomization in the widest range of materials, Graco FinishPro HVLP sprayers are one of the coolest running, longest life HVLP sprayers on the market today. Now available in Standard, ProContractor, and ProComp models.
Includes the following standard Features:
- TurboForce Technology
- Turbo Control System
- Steel “Tough Box” Design
- FlexLiner Bag System
- Super-Flex Air Hose
ProContractor Series Features:
- Perfect HVLP Paint Sprayer for small to medium jobs.
- SmartStart feature allows unmatched machine life.
- Various features from TurboControl to the new Edge II gun offer more control, convenience and a superior finish.
FinishPro HVLP 9.5 ProContractor features:
- Edge II Plus Gun
- 1qt (1l) Cup with FlexLiner
- Size #3, #4, and #5 Quick Release Fluid Needle Set
- 30ft (9m) Super-Flex Air Hose
- 4 ft (1.2m) WHip Hose
- Automatic shut off when the unit is being used to spray material.
- Less noise, resulting in better focus and less fatigue for the operator.
- The automatic shut-off feature reduces created heat and improves turbine life.
TurboControl System with LED Display
- The TurboControl System allows to adjust the TurboForce turbine to put out the performance you need.
- Reduce heat build up by perfectly matching the performance to your requirement.
- Extended life of the turbine paint spraying system.
- You can use up to 50% longer hoses.
Edge II Plus Gun
- Control the material volume, spray fan size and air flow independently on the gun itself.
- 4 times increased fluid flow with Graco’s exclusive air cap design.
- With a single click on the front of the gun you can exchange the needles.
- The EasyGlide trigger pull has a 75% lighter pull compared to the competition.
Dual Filtration System
- Get high performance filtration provided with the premium automotive-grade filters.
- The dual filtration system outperforms most other HVLP systems which use foam and traditional paper filters.
Compact and Durable Body
- All rugged steel enclosure guards your turbine while transport and during the job.
- Easy transport and paint refills with less spills through on-board gun and cup holder.
- Built-in separate utility toolbox for needle storage.