The Husky 3300 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on the Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
- Expanded material offering to handle numerous applications
- Flow rates up to 300 gpm (1,135 lpm)
- Modular stall-resistant air valve design
- Complete 3 inch family of diaphragm pumps available in aluminum or polypropylene center sections
- Heavy-duty construction