Built for strength, toughness and durability, Roughneck cap style hard hats offer exceptional impact and crack resistance and surpass many performance tests.
- The Roughneck P2A proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound improves durability and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- The Roughneck P2A has even better heat resistance than before, meeting ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F (P2A) and up to 500°F (P2HN).
- Injection-molded solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish, and is available in nine popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet or TabLok(TM) headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok®, Swingstrap or Speedy® Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse.
- ANSI - ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse positions.
- CSA - CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse positions.
|Includes:||1 Hard Hat|
|Hard Hat ANSI Class:||C, G|
|Hard Hat Suspension:||8 pt. Ratchet|
|Hard Hat ANSI Type:||1|
|Standards:||ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-2015|
|Head Protection Venting:||No|
|Shell Material - Head Protection:||Thermoplastic|
|Number of Suspension Points:||8|
|Shell Material:||Injection-Molded Fiberglass|
|Hard Hat Style:||Classic Cap|
|Fits Hat Size:||6-5/8 to 7-1/2|
|Hard Hat Sub-Category:||Hard Hats Without Graphics|