The 2475F14G is the leading air compressor for truck-mounting on roadside assistance vehicles. Features include a 14hp Kohler Gas-drive engine, 12-volt electric starter, 30 gallon tank and the durability of a 100% cast-iron T-30 air compressor pump.
For fleet and field service applications, count on Two- stage, Gas-powered air compressors from Ingersoll Rand. Ideal for remote pneumatic applications, emergency production line needs and other situations where electrical power is scarce, these compressors deliver the air you need, when and where you need it. Featuring truck-bed mounting, these compressors include electronic ignition, idle engine control, a 30-gallon ASME receiver, an OSHA approved fully enclosed belt guard and a weather-resistant powder-coat paint finish.
This Ingersoll Rand two-stage portable compressor unit includes a two-stage, 100% cast iron compressor pump, gasoline engine with electric start and standard gas engine drive controls.
- 100% cast-iron construction for solid, proven reliability
- Includes alternator, pressure switch, regulator and gauge.
- Maximum maneuverability and portability
- Gas powered
- 30 gallon horizontal tank
- 14HP Kohler Engine
- Maximum air power delivers the capacity to do the job right and in less time
- 100% continuous duty for the toughest applications
- Maximum discharge pressure of 175 psi
- Extended pump life
- Durable 100% cast-iron construction
- Built for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Reliable precision-engineered components
- Fuel-efficient idle engine control
- 30-gallon horizontal ASME receiver tank
- Enclosed beltguard
- Meets OSHA standards
- Optional baseplate configuration
- Extended two-year warranty with use of Ingersoll Rand’s All Season Select® synthetic lubricant Number One in Their Class