- KleenGuard coveralls can effectively shield the wearer from bloodborne pathogens and chemical splashes
- REFLEX design guarantees superior protection and user comfort
- Made from a 3-layer fabric with microporous film at the middle layer to allow heat and sweat vapor
- Also provides strong protection against dry particulates and liquid
- Protective clothing compliant with ASTM 16700/1671 testing for blood, body fluids, and bloodborne pathogens
- Seamless front and taped storm flap design secures primary exposure areas
- With a durable outer layer to serve as barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Available in 2 designs: Hooded Style and Hooded and Booted Style
- Both styles have a zipper front with storm flap, elastic wrists, and elastic back
- Disposable coveralls are available in color blue
- Choose from a variety of sizes to suit your needs
Protection against bloodborne pathogens in forensic or other environments where exposure to blood is possible. KLEENGUARD* A60 also provides protection against some chemicals -- please consult Technical Data Sheets or Product Selector Tool for proper assessment of chemical resistance.
STYLE: Shell - Zipper Front, Open wrists & ankles
- REFLEX* design
- Three-layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape while protecting against dry particulates and liquid.
- Passes ASTM F1670/1671‡ testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens.
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Taped storm flap
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
Animal research; Emergency medical response; Crime scene cleanup; Embalming/Forensics; Tank Cleaning; Fiberglass Manufacturing; Liquid Handling; Food Processing