When industrial gloves are needed, many general purpose conditions not only require protection, but strength, grip and dexterity as well. The solution - JACKSON SAFETY* G40 Polyurethane Coated Gloves.
- Thin mil feel for tactile sensitivity
- Polyurethane coating offers excellent grip and protection against light liquid permeation
- Hand specific for better ergonomics and dexterity
- Dark coating hides dirt for longer wear
- Seamless knit nylon back for comfort
- High EN388 Abrasion and Tear rating of 3
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.