Whether working in the rugged oil and gas industry or spending your day working near electrical hazards, stay safe and comfortable in MCR Safety's FR Gear made with Max Comfort™ fabrics. The S1 work shirt features a comfortable 88% cotton 12% Nylon blend that meets the NFPA 2112-2018 Standard for Flame Resistant Garments and NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. All MCR Safety's FR Garments are UL Certified and have a lifetime FR guarantee.
- NFPA 2112 UL Certified
- ASTM F1506 Electric Arc Protection
- ATPV ASTM 1959 9.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E Hazard/Risk Cat HRC2
- Max Comfort™ 6.5 oz. 88% cotton/12% nylon FR sateen fabric
- Sewn with Nomex® Flame Resistant thread
- Two needle top stitching on major seams
- Extended back tail to stay tucked in
Oil and Gas Industry, Utilities, Electronic Assembly, Fracking, Mining
These items are Third Party Certified by UL, a world leader in product safety and testing certification.
Hazard Risk Category
CAT Rating 2 (CAT2) - Minimum Arc Rating of 8.0 cal/cm2
NFPA 70E-2018 Certified.
Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®.
NFPA 2112-2018 Certified
Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire.