HAE Series All-Electric Belt Drive - HAE-2503-0E4G
The all-electric HAE Series offers a fast and effective cleaning method without the emission of fuel and exhaust fumes. A revolutionary heat exchange cartridge design provides consistent on-demand hot water perfect for cleaning food and beverage facilities.
- Factory preset unloader
- Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve
- Forged brass manifold
- Thermal relief valve
- Open drip-proof electric motor (HAE-2503-0E4G)
- On/Off power switch
Frame: Stainless-steel base and frame with rubber isolators
Component: Time delay shutdown
- Used for consistent and efficient on-demand hot water
- 120°F to 130°F temperature rise above in-take water, obtained within 3 to 5 minutes
- Adjustable thermostat
- On/Off power switch
- Powder coated steel frame
- Revolutionary cartridge design
- Low maintenance, stainless-steel coils in aluminum casings for maximum efficiency
- Eliminates constant cleaning
- Eliminates heat loss
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25° and 40°
- External downstream detergent injector, AW-8400-0021, with detergent nozzle
- 50-foot x 3 ⁄8-inch high pressure black hose with quick connects, 5800-PSI rated, R2
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off
- Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance
- 1 year electric motor
- 10 year General pump
- CSA Certified - US and Canada
HAE Series Heat Exchanger Design
The dual coil heat exchanger design allows each cartridge to heat the water twice, keeping the internal heat of the cartridges
constant throughout the system. Heat is transferred into the aluminum casting so the heating element does not come into
contact with the water. Since the water does not have direct contact with the heating element this eliminates calcium and
build-up on the coils.
- The HAE Series is designed to eliminate one of the industries most common problems. Direct contact of the water to the heat element that drastically shortens the life of the element.
- The tubing that carries the water through the heating element is made up of 316 stainless-steel which is the preferred spec of the industry.
- The alternate water flow through each heat exchanger allows for even heat distribution across each exchanger.
- The HAE Series heat exchanger system eliminates the water/oil bath maintenance and the stagnant odor of most competitive designs.
- The HAE Series will develop 20% higher temperature rise versus most competitive designs and maintains a constant temperature required to satisfy the performance needed to efficiently complete any hot water application.