Durable, economical and affordable forearm protection. Tillman's lightweight, Fire Retardant 6218 Cotton Sleeves protects the users wrist to bicep. The sleeves have standard internal elastic on both ends, that keep the sleeves in place during most welding activities. The 9-ounce cotton sleeves are flame resistant and fully washable. The Westex FR7A Cotton fabric is extremely effective and will protect you against sudden flashes of flame or sparks during light welding projects. The 6218 sleeves are meant for light duty welding and they must be kept clean to insure protection.
- 9 oz., green flame retardant cotton sleeves.
- 18” length.
- Standard 3/4” wide internal elastic on both ends.
- Flame retardant, 100% cotton Westex® FR7A®, cotton fabric meets ASTM D6413-10.
- ASTM D6413-10 is used to determine a pass/fail criteria for ASTM F1506, which requires a maximum char length of 6 inches.
- Offers protection from sudden flame exposure, light duty welding and sparks.
- Designed for light duty welding only. Must keep clean to ensure protection.
- Construction sites
- Wind energy
- Utility crews
- Steel Mills
- Oil & Gas
- Oil pipelines
- Demolition & salvage
Click here for: