The Elite™ 3000 is the perfect sprayer for contractors that need the versatility to switch between a high rider and low rider model. The Elite 3000 is engineered with PermaStroke Technology™ which ensures you never have to replace your sprayer's piston, packings, cylinder, or clutch.
- PermaStroke Technology™ that delivers top performance between 0 and 3300 PSI
- No piston, packings, cylinder, or clutch to wear or burn out
- Sureflo™ Pusher Valve lets you release a stuck lower ball valve without using a hammer
- Field serviceable with only two wears parts to change
- Multi-position cart allows for a low rider siphon or high rider direct immersion set-up
- Large 10" pneumatic tires for increased portability and travel on rugged job sites
- Elite Lifetime Warranty on the fluid pump
Finding the perfect combination of durability and versatility in a product that’s also easy to use is every contractor’s dream, but it can be difficult to find – unless you’re spraying with the Titan Elite 3000.
The innovative technology behind Titan’s electric sealed hydraulic airless paint sprayer puts toughness and innovation at your disposal, equipping painters to swiftly take on everything from interior and exterior residential jobs to light commercial projects with ease. There’s no pump on the market like the Elite 3000’s that features the same technology and capability.
Here’s how adding this sprayer to your arsenal can help you conquer projects more quickly and effectively than the rest.
The sealed hydraulic difference
The Elite 3000 is a truly unique sprayer, and the only one on the market driven by this type of pumping technology. The sealed hydraulic structure means there are no piston, packings, cylinder, or clutch to wear or burn out – and top spray performance and consistency can be achieved anywhere between 300 and 3300 PSI.
There’s simply no other sprayer that can provide the ease-of-use, versatility, durability, and control of the Elite 3000.
Consistent at any pressure
The zero-deadband capability driven by PermaStroke™ Technology is what helps achieve the extremely consistent pressure and fan patterns within such a wide range of PSI. Designed for an output of 100 gallons per week, it also sprays effectively with larger and smaller tips and can apply delicate coatings ordinarily prone to shearing.
The Elite 3000 helps you achieve total consistency and unmatched toughness from the moment you pull the trigger till you finish the final coat.
It wouldn’t be a Titan without unyielding durability to help you power from one job to the next in even the most demanding environments. The Elite 3000’s PermaStroke™ Technology eliminates much of the need for part replacement, and its reliable hydraulic pressure control means there are no electronics to break down during operation.
The roll-bar style cart protects the pump on the job and in transit to extend its life. The fluid pump and electric motor are also backed by Titan’s WearGuard™ Elite Lifetime Warranty, so you can keep spraying through any wear and tear. We’ve got your back.
Easy to use and maintain
The Elite 3000 is a simple, no-fuss sprayer that’s as easy to operate as it is to maintain for both novice and experienced users. There are only two cartridge-style wear parts on the sprayer, both of which are changeable in the field in a five-minute timeframe so you can spend less time making part replacements and more time laying down flawless, consistent coats.
The Sureflo™ pusher valve also guarantees the sprayer primes at the push of a button every time it’s started.
During the purchasing process, contractors often find themselves deciding between a high-rider or low-rider sprayer, which can end up being fairly limiting when it makes its way to the jobsite. The Elite 3000 can quickly and easily alternate between high-rider direct-fed and low-rider siphon-fed functionality, eliminating this purchasing dilemma and providing ultimate versatility throughout the course of a project – and throughout the life of the sprayer.
The Elite 3000 also features 10-inch semi-pneumatic tires for portability and mobility, in addition to applying most architectural coatings from light-bodied lacquers to heavier-bodied enamels and latex.
Bolster your arsenal with the only sprayer that’s Elite in any setting
Performance, quality, and value have been at the core of everything Titan has done since we first hit the market in 1974. Every product we’ve built has been designed to help painters do better work without having to put in more time or effort. The Elite 3000 sealed hydraulic sprayer is an embodiment of this goal.
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.