As business grows so does the size of projects. When more power is needed, professionals rely on the CAPSPRAY™ 95, a powerful, versatile 4-stage turbine unit designed to apply a wide range of coatings, from ultra-thin stains to heavy latex paint. Recommended for medium-size residential and commercial projects.
- The next step in power and precision when business grows along with the size of the projects
- Spray hard to atomize coatings with little or no thinning
- High transfer efficiency ranges up to 90%
- Dual air filtration with an automotive type air filter and a pre filter on the atomizing side
- Dirty filter warning light
- Built in tool box for needles, nozzles, check valves and nozzle wrench
- Built in cup holder
- Maxum II spray gun, with 1-quart cup and multiposition pick-up tube
- Dual air filtration
- Filter warning light tells you when to clean or change air filters
- 30-foot high-flex air hose
- Four-stage tangential by-pass turbine
- Tough metal housing
- Integrated cup holder
- Built-in tool box
- Built-in noise reduction system
- Optional cart mounting
- Optional fluid transfer pump
- The turbine motor can be damaged if not serviced properly. Have the brushes (Kit P/N 0277243) checked for wear by an authorized service center every 400 hours.
- Clean filters regularly. When the filter warning light comes on, it is time to clean the filters. Clogged filters cam cause excessive heat and possibly damage the unit.
- For additional troubleshooting information, see the manual that came with your gun.