0532052 / 532052
The Impact® 410 is ideally suited for residential, property maintenance, and small commercial applications. This high performance electric airless sprayer will apply all standard architectural primer, paints and coatings efficiently.
Sprays: stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings.
- Proven Impact Series fluid section
- Self-Adjusting Quad+ Packings™ deliver the best performance every time
- Revolutionary PermaLife™ Cylinder will never wear out
- Field Serviceable — replace the fluid section in minutes
- All metal construction, with stainless steel piston rod and balls
- Dependable mechanical pressure control system
- Reversible tungsten carbide seats supply long-lasting performance
- Strong metal cart can handle jobsite punishment
- Compact design makes jobsite life easy
- Reliable heavy duty sealed DCX motor
- Wide base provides stability while on the job
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.