The Trimaco Peel + Stick Zipper creates an instant doorway on tarps, plastic coverings, poly, and vinyl fabrics and shrink wraps. The self-adhesive zipper is double-sided for ease of operation from either side. Great for use on dust containment systems for various job types including residential remodeling, renovations, industrial restoration, and remediation. The easy to install zipper creates a convenient doorway on dust walls that protect surfaces from dust and debris. It can also be used for hazardous material abatement stations.
To use, first measure the height of the desired door. Once plastic sheeting is in place, remove the paper backing to expose the adhesive. From the bottom up, slowly adhere the sticky backing to the heavy-duty plastic sheeting. Once the zipper is securely in place, unzip and cut an opening with a box knife.
Federal law requires that contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects in homes, childcare facilities and schools built before 1978 must be certified and trained to follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination. The Peel + Stick Zipper help you meet lead safety standards. WARNING.
- Zippers for plastic sheeting
- Creates instant door on tarps, plastic coverings and shrink wraps
- Easy access in and out of job site
- Use for hazardous material abatement stations and creating dividers for cleanroom environments
- Works great with plastic sheeting, tarps, fabrics and shrink wraps