The Binks Trophy Gun is the latest from Binks. The Binks Trophy Gun is the predecessor to the Binks Mach 1 Spray Gun. It comes with a large variety of options. The Trophy Spray Gun can change between Conventional, HVLP, or LVMP spray modes by changing air caps. This provides unparalleled diversity in spraying from a single spray gun. Additionally the Binks Trophy Gun is very light weight for optimal comfort. The Binks 2465-HV1 is the best value in the Trophy line offering 3 fluid nozzles for the same price as a single nozzle outfit. This outfit comes with a 1.0 MM, 1.4 MM, and 1.8 MM Fluid Nozzle included.
The Trophy Series spray gun is capable of spraying all coatings including zinc, epoxies, latex, and more. Industries suitable for the Trophy gun include the transportation market, wood, and industrial markets.
- Sizes – Full Size and Touch Up
- Spray Technologies – HVLP, LVMP (Compliant), Conventional
- Fluid Nozzles and Needle set-ups – Tuff Tip Hardened Stainless Steel Nozzles, Tungsten Carbide, Plastic Tip Needles, and feathering needles
- Available in Pressure Feed, Gravity Feed, and Siphon Feed
- Curved handle for increased comfort
- Oversized knobs and air cap ring for easy adjustments and maintenance
- Soft trigger pull for reduced stress and fatigue
- Smooth trigger pull for providing no-kickback during spraying
- Large stainless steel fluid passages for compatibility with industrial coatings
- Long lasting brass inserts and seals
- Hardened stainless steel fluid nozzles
- Large air passages
- Anodized forged aluminum gun body provides durability
Confused about HVLP vs LVMP vs Conventional? Check out this Guide