High output from a compact axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as a blower only or a complete unit with 15’ (4.57 m), 25’ (7.62 m) or 50’ (15.2 m) of ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. Allegro DC Blowers are designed to be used with standard car or truck batteries as the primary source of power. If it is necessary to leave the vehicle running to avoid draining the battery, it is important to ensure that the vehicle is parked downwind from the inlet of the blower to prevent any CO from entering the working area.
- New compact canister in 9536-15 and 9536-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
- “Safety orange” Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- Polypropylene six blade fan
DUCTING: (included on 9536-15, 9536-25 and 9536-50 models)
- Single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, PVC coated 180° F (82.2° C) temperature resistant
- Non-Collapsible retractable design
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix, ASTM 227 Specs
- Yellow with black wear-strip and integrated nylon attachment strap